For the Latest News and Resources:
- For all Constituents:
- For Business Owners:
- For Nonprofits:
- For Folks Struggling with Food Insecurity:
For Folks Concerned about Homelessness:
- For Seniors:
- For Employees in Entertainment:
- For Folks Struggling to Access Internet:
We have seen the coronavirus pandemic cause a whirlwind of cancellations, stock market swings, and a sense of growing fear in our community. Although the City of LA does not have jurisdiction over Public Health, my office is doing everything we can to keep members of the community informed and healthy during this trying time.
My staff and I understand this may be a frightening time, but we are always ready to assist and support you. Please take a moment to watch this video recorded on March 20, 2020 for seniors in the West Valley. To learn more about available resources for seniors please visit ONEgeneration Senior Enrichment Center and Food Bank (818.705.2345) and try out Los Angeles Public Library "Libby" App for Borrowing e-Books.
Please be sure to also watch my video featuring my Top Ten Tips to Prevent Coronavirus.
Per the Governor's Executive Orders and new protocols for the City of Los Angeles, my office has established new practices to continue to serve you while social distancing, listed below:
- For the foreseeable future, my staff and I are closing the District Office in the West Valley Municipal Building to the public but will still engage with constituents over phone calls, video calls, or emails. In-person appointments will still be available upon request. Please call 818.774.4330 to speak with my staff, or email me at [email protected]
- To reduce large gatherings, all upcoming group events are cancelled until further notice.
- Some of my staff are voluntarily telecommuting or may choose to self quarantine in an abundance of caution, however both my District and City Hall Offices are remaining open.
- My staff and I will continue serving the West Valley and work hard to hit our goals on projects and initiatives, whether from home or in the office.
- Members of my team and I are actively receiving updates on coronavirus from health officials at the LA County Health Department.
- While most committee meetings have been cancelled, I am meeting regularly with City officials to ensure the City work gets done and will be participating in all scheduled Council meetings.
Please call 2-1-1 to speak with a LA County Health Services official about Coronavirus in LA, visit publichealth.lacounty.gov, and sign up for NotifyLA to receive the latest updates and emergency alerts.
Do you like this page?