WARNER CENTER 2035 PLAN IMPLEMENTATION BOARD
Thursday, April 18, 2019, 4:00 p.m.
Westfield Rose Goldwater Community Center
21710 Vanowen Street, Canoga Park, CA 91303
President - Paul Lawler, West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce
Vice President - Molly Unger, Warner Center Association
Secretary - Joyce Fletcher, Woodland Hills-Warner Center Neighborhood Council
Michael Adler, Warner Center Association
Freddy Carrillo, Canoga Park Resident
Ray Cole, Woodland Hills-Warner Center Neighborhood Council
Corinne Ho, Canoga Park Neighborhood Council
Alexander Rakul, Warner Center Association
John Walker, Esq., Woodland Hills Homeowners Organization
The public is requested to fill out a speaker card to address the Board on any item of the agenda prior to the Board taking action on an item. Comments from the public on Agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on matters not appearing on this Agenda that are within the Board’s subject matter jurisdiction will be heard during the public comment period. Public comment is limited to two (2) minutes per speaker, up to a total of six (6) minutes per speaker, per meeting unless waived by the presiding officer of the Board.
Agenda is posted for public review at the West Valley Municipal Building, 19040 Vanowen Street, Reseda, CA 91335, the Marvin Braude Building, 6262 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA 91401, and on the Council District Three website. Upon request, Board staff will provide reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to participate in its meetings, including access to agenda materials in alternate formats. If you have a request for accommodations, please contact the Executive Director, Tricia Robbins, at (818) 774-4330 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three (3) business days (72 hours) in advance of the Warner Center 2035 Plan Implementation Board meeting.
- Call to order, welcome and introductions
- Public Comment: Board will hear public testimony on non-agenda items under the Board’s jurisdiction
- Approval of Minutes: Board meeting – March 14, 2019
- Presentation of additional information by DOT and Planning re: WC 2035 Plan Mitigation Measure implementation and potential first year program of activities
- Discussion of intersections identified by Board members for priority activities
- Discussion of WC 2035 Plan Neighborhood Protection Plan and standing committee formation – Tabled until 5.9.19 Board meeting
- New business
- Upcoming agenda items